Man,man I am Glad I'm back...feelin bleusy but happy again..and there's bleus for..

Feel free to get outside the box here.
willem

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi TG,,,I STEPT FOR A FEW Day's out of this huge box and looked somewhere else and thought I fond it but I realy found nothing,,first it was all great but then I got totally stuck,,my head was spinning(maybe I absorb to much) and lost totally my way,,this all was a about bleus/lead playing etc...then I came home so to say and I must say really HOME,,,I just watched the FLOTW again (pentatonic scales with Fred) but that was'nt all !! I also went to the the lessons ''an introduction to the bleus'' and what to tell,,well I really looked to two sections of the lessons and was in one hour totally on my feet again,,so I learned in 1 hour more than spending two day's somewhere else,,,pfffffff :laugh: :laugh: B)

glad I am home again..

cheers..

Willem

daryl

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm glad you're back! I missed you. :(

tombo1230

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 pm

willem wrote:
Hi TG,,,I STEPT FOR A FEW Day's out of this huge box and looked somewhere else and thought I fond it but I realy found nothing,,first it was all great but then I got totally stuck,,my head was spinning(maybe I absorb to much) and lost totally my way,,this all was a about bleus/lead playing etc...then I came home so to say and I must say really HOME,,,I just watched the FLOTW again (pentatonic scales with Fred) but that was'nt all !! I also went to the the lessons ''an introduction to the bleus'' and what to tell,,well I really looked to two sections of the lessons and was in one hour totally on my feet again,,so I learned in 1 hour more than spending two day's somewhere else,,,pfffffff :laugh: :laugh: B)

glad I am home again..

cheers..

Willem
You've been away? :dry: ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Tom N.

willem

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

Today its realy fun,,messing around with the A pentatonic bleus scale,,Neil is playing the basic accompaniment shuffle and I mess around...realy fun..with some breaks of course to let it all melt in....I think when playing lead(learning) its good to feel/hear the rhythm,,ta-ta-ta or tri-pe-le..

Tnx Neil,,you played good on tempo,,

Willem B) :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic