Does any one know how to get the Support Team to reply ?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
boneyrone925

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

I tried all this past weekend to order songs on the Matt B Special offer.. I was told I had to wait til I received 2 confirmation notices in registering.. So far I have never received the second one and I had made at least three tickets and sent to support, and still no reply, since the 8th of Sept.. The special on the songs is now over, and I never received my second confirmation in my sign up to register .
Can any of you help me find what I need to do ? Is Totally Guitars Still active with purchasing songs ?
Thanks, boneyrone
'

sbutler

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:39 pm

i was gone all weekend and didn't even know about the special until this morning. But I've never NOT had a response from the support team. If your tickets were dated during the special, I'll bet your request will be answered soon.

We are all too removed from the back room workings that keep this site going. I never fail to always take it for granted. Since they haven't responded to you yet, tells me that they are dealing with other issues, but they will get to you. Hang in there!.

Sc0tt

familyman4

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 pm

The "support" tab and starting a ticket would be my only advise. Sorry. But now that you have started this string, I'm sure they will see your request....

Bart

TGMike

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi,

Sorry you are having issues. I looked through the tickets and see one from 9/9 asking for your login which we replied on 9/10 6:10 PM. I don't see any other tickets from you. I'm not sure why you were trying to register as you have been a user with us since 11/30. No matter though just put a ticket in about you had trouble with the discount and the support staff will take care of you.

Thanks,
Mike

boneyrone925

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi Mike,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my request.. I'm attaching a copy of the only message I received from TG . This note says wait for my second confirmation notice that never came . I also filled in a ticket on my other email [email protected] and sent it in. One note from TG mentioned that I shouldn't have had to re register and I was wondering if I was already receiving your notes, why would I have to re register...All I know is I was doing what I was told when I'd try to get in...
I had sent a request for my name and password and did receive this, so I just changed the pw like it said... Here is the copy of what I received and other than this reply from you, nothing else....I even looked in my spam folder to see if I just missed it, but there was nothing else..... Sorry to be such a pain...
My wife and have been ill, and the hospital bills and insurance cost are about to break us . I have been wanting to order a few individual song lessons from TG for quite some time, but with this special, my wife said I could go ahead and order me some to work on.. I went and read Neils blog from an old site that I googled up from 2006, telling about his family battle with the youngest daughter and the heart problem and operation... Please tell him that we feel for him and know what he has gone thru..
Beth and I both hope that after 6 years has gone by that she is doing fantastically now and able to play softball again..I coached children in baseball and softball for 29 years so I know how special they are..
God Bless and Please see below, for the letter that I received from TG..which states, 1 of 2...
PB
Vidalia, Ga

Hello Paul Bone,

You (or someone else) has just registered a Membership account on Totally Guitars. Please click on the link below to activate your Membership:
http://www.totallyguitars.com/amember/s ... 752340514e

Remember - once activated you will have access to everything free members get such as
- Free "Song a week" (over 60 songs - you get the Lessons for free a $298.50 value)
- Free Beginners Blueprint with 33 lesson parts
- Forum Access
- Free Live Shows
- Community Access
- Recommend A Lesson - you can ask Neil to create new lessons for your favourite songs

Please be on the lookout for an email from us which will contain your actual login details, and the subject line reads "Totally Guitars - Your Membership Information - 2 of 2

--
Stay tuned and in touch,
Neil Hogan
Totally Guitars
http://www.totallyguitars.com/amember

TGMike

Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 am

Hi,

I just checked with support and you have been contacted on both of your logins different e-mail addresses.

Thanks,
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic