purchasing a lesson

Feel free to get outside the box here.
nieves

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm

I am trying to purchase a lesson. saw a free one on dailymotion, followed the link, clicked on the link for purchasing a single lesson (to start), but i get the free one with no link to purchase anything. seems difficult or maybe i have an incompatible browser? firefox under linux distro. Anyway hoping to do this tonight without too much trouble. any help is appreciatted. a link so that i can purchase easily would be great. thanks.

trying to purchase neil young's "old man" lesson.

willem

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 am

If you click at the right on the lessons button(not on the main page or openings page,,but the forum page) you get the whole list of songs released here,,then search for ''old man'' which you find on the Neil Young list and click on it,,you get a new page which have a purchase per lesson button if your not a target member..

hope it helped..

or click on this link..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... young.html

docsab

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Perhaps someone can help me also- I am trying to find the lesson " Lead Secrets- Triads" to purchase but can't seem to find a link on the drop down menu to buy it. Is it only available to Target subscribers? Thanks.

willem

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 pm

docsab wrote:
Perhaps someone can help me also- I am trying to find the lesson " Lead Secrets- Triads" to purchase but can't seem to find a link on the drop down menu to buy it. Is it only available to Target subscribers? Thanks.

Try the above button ''tips techniques etc,,a menu falls down and then techniques again,thenyou will see what you ask,,hope it will work!!

or this link,,,

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... riads.html

docsab

Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Yes- the link you gave me and the button you directed me to both bring up the lesson with a free preview. Unfortunately, I still see no method to actually purchase the lesson. Other lessons I purchased had a red button that put the lesson in your cart, however, I see no method to actually purchase this lesson- which is why I was wondering if it is only available to TARGET members. Thanks.

rowing

Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 pm

I purchased lesson and have Firefox. Works terrible. Attachments only partial print others do not. Wasting a lot of my time. I will ask for refund. What good is lesson quality if website is a mess

cosmicmechanic

Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:29 pm

rowing wrote:
I purchased lesson and have Firefox. Works terrible. Attachments only partial print others do not. Wasting a lot of my time. I will ask for refund. What good is lesson quality if website is a mess
Hi rowing, I am a TG customer. It would be logical to consider that since the attachments do work for all of the satisfied subscribers to this site, then there is probably a technical problem specific to your circumstance. Maybe your bandwidth is too limited for printing directly from the web ? Have you saved the attachments to disk before printing ? If not, then try that. And you can always log a support request here: http://www.totallyguitars.com/support/tickets.html

Pierre

docsab

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Interesting- The first two posts under the lesson are from other individuals who also cannot figure out how to purchase the lesson. I am running Chrome. I also logged in with IE to see if it was a browser related problem, but I see no difference. I have never had a problem printing attachments.

AndyT

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 am

I don't have a purchase button either.

After finding I did not have a purchase button either, I thought it might be because this is a package deal. So I looked under the "Lesson Packages" and found it there.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... band=-4031

docsab

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Hey thanks Andy! Funny thing is that I did look under the lesson packages and must have skimmed right over it. Looks like a great lesson!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic