Live Chat??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
tacticaltal

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 pm

I noticed in one of Neil's welcoming videos that there was, at one time, a live chat function. I don't seem to be able to find it; has it been discontinued? Am I a day late and a dollar (or two) short??

Terry

familyman4

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:25 pm

There hasn't been a live chat since I've been a member. (6 months now) I think that is a thing of the past....

willem

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm

familyman4 wrote:
There hasn't been a live chat since I've been a member. (6 months now) I think that is a thing of the past....

Well it looks like you have it on the right end so to say,,,but it was great to have/get,,we also had competitions,,

Willem

edit..maybe there are some in the pipeline,,,,,,,,,,,,,

tacticaltal

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 pm

It sure would be nice for a Friday or Saturday night Chat or two :)

tacticaltal

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 pm

willem wrote:
familyman4 wrote:

Well it looks like you have it on the right end so to say,,,but it was great to have/get,,we also had competitions,,

Willem

Willem, I heard about the competitions too. I should have went ahead and signed up when I first found this site a couple years ago.

willem

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:36 pm

tacticaltal wrote:
willem wrote:
familyman4 wrote:

Willem

Willem, I heard about the competitions too. I should have went ahead and signed up when I first found this site a couple years ago.
I go for a saterday/night ..........fever,well when they get awake then we have night...

wrench

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Neil has adressed this a little while ago when the same question came up, besides a lot of fun for the members loggin in, the live-chats has appeared to not be very beneficial (hard to express in english what he meant, sorry!). So nowadays he usually anwers questions through the weekly wrap up.

Edit: Oops, I think we're talking about two different things here. Or maybe we are talking about the same thing??? :S Liveshows, that's what I was talking about and you?

RicksPick

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

WOW Live chat, that was a flash from the past
Didnt get used much apart after a live broadcast on Ustream so I guess it died out
So many people on different time zones

RicksPick

tacticaltal

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:30 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Neil has adressed this a little while ago when the same question came up, besides a lot of fun for the members loggin in, the live-chats has appeared to not be very beneficial (hard to express in english what he meant, sorry!). So nowadays he usually anwers questions through the weekly wrap up.

Edit: Oops, I think we're talking about two different things here. Or maybe we are talking about the same thing??? :S Liveshows, that's what I was talking about and you?
Well, something like Live Shows, but more like an optional unofficial chat, where members could log on when they wanted to and chat live with or without video.

I think Rick covered the problems, above.

tacticaltal

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks, Rick.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic