Question about free membership

Feel free to get outside the box here.
4st7lb

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:09 pm

I read somewhere while signing up that you can get one free lesson a week. Is that true? I'm trying to look at Dreamboat Annie but I can only get the first video that tells you how to pay.

tacticaltal

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm not sure about the veracity of my comment, but at http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... Itemid=226 you will see a list of songs that are supposedly Free Song A Week list. Dreamboat Annie isn't listed there.

Perhaps Neil, or another TG Admin will weigh in on this.

Welcome to TG.

~terry

BigBear

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm

I think the short answer is Totally Guitars posts many short, free lessons but you don't get to choose the lessons. And while free, they are not complete or comprehensive. They use them as teasers to show the quality of the instruction here.

For the price of a Target membership you get over 400 songs, all complete with tab and charts and in all difficulty levels. TARGET is the greatest value in guitar instruction I've ever encountered. For less than the cost of a 1/2 hour private lesson you get a phenomenal amount of music instruction.

I joined the TARGET program the week it started several years ago and it is the single best investment I've ever made in music education. I have so many great songs I'm trying to learn it will take me two or three lifetimes to get through them all. I know many/most of the TARGET members feel the same way.

BTW- you can try TARGET for a month or two and if it isn't right for you you can just quit your subscription. Pretty fair deal really.

Good luck and give us a try. I'm certain you'll be blown away by all there is to learn and the many great people here who are willing to help.

Happy playing! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic