Cant Join Target LIte

Feel free to get outside the box here.
rrogerr

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 am

Hello

I want to join Target Lite but I dont understand how its done or what im doing wrong.

I hit the "Join target here" and fill in my submission. Everythings seems fine, I fill in "Agree to terms" checkbox. But there doesent seem to be a "submit" button, all there is is a giant banner which says "Join here", and if I click that I get to yet another page where Im required to fill everything in again. Only this time Target Lite is no longer an option.

I realise that I must be doing something wrong or am missing something, anyone have any idea what?

PS: I made sure I was logged in on my free membership account. And im using firefox. Not sure if any of this affects it. Cheers.

rrogerr

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am

So as it turns out, whenever you ask someone else, you will find the answer your self. :)

The issue I had was that I did not see the banner at the top that said "if your allready a member, click here", and so i continued to fill in the form as if I werent. So doing it that way, it all seems to have worked out, and im waiting for information on my gmail to be able to gain acess to the target program.

Hopefully this little thread atleast can help someone else that experience the same problem.

Cheers.

tovo

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 am

Ah you worked it out already, good for you! ;)

Welcome to TG and happy playing!

cheers

Vanessa

rrogerr

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 am

THank you, im looking forward to diving into the contentl here.

Do you have an idea of how long to wait after you have confirmed the mails you are sent? It has gone an hour and I still have not required my new login or am able to select my 2 targets songs or participate in the target forum? Maybe that part is handled manually?

Cheers

willem

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am

rrogerr wrote:
THank you, im looking forward to diving into the contentl here.

Do you have an idea of how long to wait after you have confirmed the mails you are sent? It has gone an hour and I still have not required my new login or am able to select my 2 targets songs or participate in the target forum? Maybe that part is handled manually?

Cheers

Have you clicked the target lite button on the left menu of this page,,maybe your songs are there and you don't have to wait for a new login..

Cheers and welcome..

Willem

AndyT

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 am

Log out, then log back in. That usually does it.

rrogerr

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Cheers boys and girls, everything is resolved.

I now have a month to learn "seven bridges road" and "here comes the sun" until its time to choose new songs. I think this solution will fit me perfect.

willem

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Ah good to hear others jumped in and that everything is fixed Roger! Good luck on the songs you're going to work on! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic