Theory for Target Lite?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
rrogerr

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 am

Hello again!

It is time to choose my 2 new lessons, and I really wanted to dig into some theory; chords and their compositions, scales etc etc. But are these lessons not part of the Lite program? I dont seem to be able to find them, but I am hoping im just missing something; the song lessons are great but I was really looking for something to engage other parts of my brain into aswell. :) Maybe what I am looking for are the "Acoustic genius series", are these part of the targetprogram? Or are there other theory-lessons that are part of the Lite-progream?

Cheers

Max

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 am

Look at the top of the page, under the totally guitar logo, there's a blue bar with categories.
The third one in is called, "Tips, Techniques, Theory & Styles".
I think you'll find what your looking for there.

Max

willem

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 pm

rrogerr wrote:
Hello again!

It is time to choose my 2 new lessons, and I really wanted to dig into some theory; chords and their compositions, scales etc etc. But are these lessons not part of the Lite program? I dont seem to be able to find them, but I am hoping im just missing something; the song lessons are great but I was really looking for something to engage other parts of my brain into aswell. :) Maybe what I am looking for are the "Acoustic genius series", are these part of the targetprogram? Or are there other theory-lessons that are part of the Lite-progream?

Cheers

AndyT is a lite user,I think he can answer your question,,you can try to PM him,,,how to find him ,,well look in the totallyguitars banner tour,,he has the banner on this moment,,,click in his post the pm button and you can ask,,you find the pm under his forum/profile foto/picture..

Willem

rrogerr

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 am

Thank you Willem, I will try to do that! :) As soons as I figure out how.

I enjoyed your video-review of wonderful tonight and I really love that song. Im starting to think that I maybe should become fulltarget member; but I know that I will be like a kid in the candystore, to much to choose from and to little focus to get anything done. :)

willem

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 am

rrogerr wrote:
Thank you Willem, I will try to do that! :) As soons as I figure out how.

I enjoyed your video-review of wonderful tonight and I really love that song. Im starting to think that I maybe should become fulltarget member; but I know that I will be like a kid in the candystore, to much to choose from and to little focus to get anything done. :)

Oh thank you you enjoyed the review,,,I pm Andy for you and ask him to help you,,,oh yes the full target is a candy store and it is easy to get lost..

Willem

rrogerr

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 am

Max : For some reason I missed your replay first time through. Thank you for your suggestion, but those files does not work for me, the are not "unlocked" so I can only assumed that they are not part of the target-lite program wich is a shame. ./

AndyT

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Most of the theory lessons are not part of Target Lite. That is part of the 'Lite'. Sorry. However, if the Acoustic Genius section is unlocked now, go for it. You will find quite a bit of disguised theory in there.

rrogerr

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello Andy

Unfortunately the acoustic genious lessons are not part of target lite; maybe I had that come out a bit wrong. But I found a package with all the "Fundamentals" that im considering buying, I think that will have me busy for quite a while. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic