Steve Miller Band - The Joker - Lesson not on website ??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
dangerdaveuk

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 am

Neil your youtube video ( ) shows that youve done a lesson for the Joker and says that it should be on the site, but i cant find it anywhere??

Can you put them up please thanks!

Dave

unclewalt

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 pm

The popup messages throughout the video say you can come to this site to recommend that this become a lesson, or vote for it if it's already been recommended, and Neil himself says the same at the end of the video. Contrary to what you say here, there is no indication that there already is a lesson on this song.

In fact, this has been recommended, and has received only nine votes so far. You can add yours here....

http://www.totallyguitars.com/song-voti ... the-joker/

willem

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:09 pm

I vote for yah,,hope it works out..

dangerdaveuk

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

cheers i see now ! nice one for the extra vote dude! were on 11 votes lets make this happen.... classic song, listened to it today first time for a while and i thought... 1974 fuck me this would be boss on the acoustic surely neil has a lesson on it.. sure enough its on you tube.. but i want to learn the full neil motherfucking orchastratic acoustic sound making machine version of it with spicey extras which make you think OOOO. but its not available on this site.. YET. it has to happen! would be a class tune to real off this summer.

dangerdaveuk

Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm

sat here right now after a couple of henry westons and a bbq listening to the steve miller band... oh my dear.. lets get some tunes up neil, this has to happen, you cant escape the future. no steve miller on TG yetl it will happen so why not do it now. lets get some magic started leather and lace black bettys with an angels face i can see the magic happenn. ABRA CADABPRAHHHH hoping when i wake up tomorrow you realise its inevitable mr. neil, post what we want to hear and make us happy. good night god bless

AcousticAl

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 pm

unclewalt

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:58 pm

I like some of Steve Miller's stuff, but "Abracadabra" has always made me want to go on a killing spree.

I recall that right when that one was being played (*constantly*) on the radio, Miller did an interview where he called Pete Townshend "silly" and "immature."

"Abra, abra cadabra.
Wanna reach out and grab ya."

Got it, Steve.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic