Song selections

Feel free to get outside the box here.
willem

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 am

I thought Neil talked a bit in the latest wrap news a bout this and said something like this ''make it a work it out project''

I thought it started out with Lynn's video and so on,,

I noticed one video is removed.... the give it away video (Ness one)....we are censured.. :laugh: B)

edit; He said also ''great request'' :laugh: :laugh: ''and maybe more hints next week'' (thats today's news then)

Maybe the pickin on the singin is not to difficult but it must all be in harmony I guess

I find the intro very tricky 'cos his rhythm..

wiley

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 am

suziko

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 am

tgvanessa wrote:
I do have quite a few opinions about random playing and tabs (i think they're quite the same as Neils), I'll leave that for another thread.
I think that'd make for an interesting thread, Ness!

kwadams88yahoocom

Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:32 am

All good points... and I also liked the other song as well. I believe it was Jason that recommended I should make a thread on the In Color song alone? I think I will do that...

Music Junkie

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm

kwadams88yahoocom wrote:
All good points... and I also liked the other song as well. I believe it was Jason that recommended I should make a thread on the In Color song alone? I think I will do that...
Check out the thread Neil just started. Looks like we are going to get a place to go to help on many songs we would like to learn. This type of thing will be very good for all of us who struggle with sounding songs out on our own. Can't wait to see where it goes. :)

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/8-a ... -outs.html

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic