Somce PDF"s will not invert to white on black using Adobe Reader

Feel free to get outside the box here.
kentm

Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:32 pm

I've been a TARGET member for about a year now, and I really enjoy the wide variety of lessons and Neil's attention to detail, and how the song was orignially recorded and how to best recreate it with an acoustic guitar. I've learned a lot. And the weekly video recap is neat, I look forward to watching it.

Here's my two cents. ;^)

For some reason, some PDF Tabs will not invert to white on black. Most do, but some will not(such as John Fahey's The Last Steam Engine & Poor Boy Long Ways From Home). I invert the color to make it easier for me to see the TAB.
I've contacted Support and they tried to help. The work around I use, is to use the Windows 7 magnifier which will invert colors, but this method gets a bit tedious.

And while I"m primarily an acoustic player, I do enjoy playing electric too. I think I"ve fooled around with most of the electric lessons at TG. I wish there were more! I'd dig seeing Neil do something like "Mystery Train" (with some chicken pick'n instruction), or Clapton's "Further On Up The Road" or Jeff Beck's version of "People Get Ready".