Unable to open Lessons

Feel free to get outside the box here.
connorbrintnell93412

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:30 am

Hi, I am a new TARGET member to this site and when i try to open a lesson it only lets me view the free preview....please help

Music Junkie

Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:58 am

connorbrintnell93412 wrote:
Hi, I am a new TARGET member to this site and when i try to open a lesson it only lets me view the free preview....please help
In looking at your post, it seems that you are a Totally Guitars member, but not a TARGET member. If this is indeed the case, make sure you are trying to access the "Free Lessons", and not the TARGET lessons. The free lessons should work fine.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/onlinelessons

On the above page, click on the drop down menu and choose "Free Lessons".

If you have issues with those, you might want to put in a support ticket.

Hope that helps.

Jason

Edit: If you are a TARGET member, you can just put in a ticket. When you post, on the right hand side, you will see your avatar and info. It should say TARGET Member there. :)

TGNeil

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 pm

connorbrintnell93412 wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed you somehow got registered twice. The username connorbrintnell12250 is listed as a Target member. See if you can get in on that account.

Neil

mhmusic

Sun May 25, 2014 7:32 am

I got that same problem when I open a selected lesson in the My Target Lite page. Only preview video as result. Need help.

auntlynnie

Mon May 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Whenever something like this has happened with my account, I've used the helpdesk (under Support on the dark blue ribbon above) and usually gotten the issue resolved quickly.

Lynn

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic