Recent Comments, Lookng For Opinions On Rhiannon & Find The Cost Of Freedom

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGNeil

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi Gang,

Hoping not to open a big can of worms here but I wonder if anybody who has worked on the lesson on Rhiannon has had trouble with fingerings. A comment was recently posted on the lesson feeling like there was not enough info given on how to finger measures 5-14. The lesson has been around so long that it is pretty far off my radar and I want to make sure we have not short changed anybody. Any insight or comments from the community?

As far as Find The Cost Of Freedom, a similar comment came through about the lesson not being complete without the leads tabbed out. I know I don't make a habit of transcribing improvised leads but thoughts on this would be appreciated as well.

These are of course open to general discussion, and certainly for consideration in future lessons.

Thanks,

Neil

unclewalt

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:23 pm

willem

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:37 pm

I watched Rhannion now(before never) and it would do it for me// the playthrough was a bit diffrent on the 8 fret!! and not explained in the lesson but with a hawk eye and ear the playthrough will do it,,,

Willem

dtaylor

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Regarding Rhiannon, I found the tab and play through we're enough. I couldn't play it because my barre chords weren't up to scratch. Anyone who thinks this is do-able will have the means to do it with the material provided. If you're like me and can't play it because of personal limitations, that's just an incentive to improve :)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 pm

The lesson wont play for me right now (some of it did) but what I saw on the play through and intro and left hand seemed very clear.
People can always post questions on the forum about things that are not clear.
You have never short changed us yet on lesson, Neil, so it looks like no worries to me.

Lavallee

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:10 pm

This is a good lesson. I have been over the play through and watching the video with help of the tabs seems to work for me . It sure would help to have a video section on it as it is a quite spectacular arrangement but is possible to figure it out

Keep up the good work

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic