"free previews"

Feel free to get outside the box here.
davedevoe

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 pm

I attempted to open a couple "free previews" of songs and just got an advertisement. If I can't at least preview what I am buying, how do you expect that people will purchase these?

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Dave, go check out the 60 free lessons and you'll get an idea.
Chris

TGNeil

Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 pm

davedevoe wrote:
I attempted to open a couple "free previews" of songs and just got an advertisement. If I can't at least preview what I am buying, how do you expect that people will purchase these?
Hi Dave,

Thanks for visiting the site and we will look into the problem. As long as you are logged in to your account the Free Previews should play in every lesson. The same is true for all the Free Lessons, you must be logged in to your Free Account at least. Let us know if you are still having the problem and maybe send a ticket to Support.

Please keep us posted,

Neil

willem

Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 am

TGNeil wrote:
davedevoe wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for visiting the site and we will look into the problem. As long as you are logged in to your account the Free Previews should play in every lesson. The same is true for all the Free Lessons, you must be logged in to your Free Account at least. Let us know if you are still having the problem and maybe send a ticket to Support.

Please keep us posted,

Neil

Maybe the lesson starts after the advertisement,,I thought I 've seen that ones ,,,not sure!!

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic