TAB for Hallelujah

Feel free to get outside the box here.
willem

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 pm

brucesd wrote:
HA ha thanks for the reply guys. Dean I'm happy that you have the ear and ability to work through these things so easily and I admire that. Yes I've considered the investment and have taken lessons through the years but as I've mentioned in my earlier post my ability to hear where the notes should go is limited and "working" through the piece is almost impossible if you don't have that skill. You have pushed me to try harder and I've gotten further through the piece but as Willem mentioned there is a time when you know your limits and need to cry "help". Which brings me back to my main point, when I saw Neil play it the way he did on the preview I thought that s the way I'd like to learn it. You can call me lazy if you like, and some of that is probably true and memorizing someone else's work is not a true musician but I have to work with what I've got. I'm not totally giving up and I'm doing my best to learn more but I bought the lesson because of the preview is all I'm saying
I'm still with you and praying for you(and me),,I know what it is when you try and get stock with it,, we can only hope.

Willem

TGNeil

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi Guys,

Sorry this slipped again. I will at least get a sketch of this up in a day or two.

Neil

thereshopeyet

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Willem,
Here's a handy party piece !

Did you say Bow or Bow ? :S

:ohmy:

willem

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Willem,

Hi Dermot,, i said pray and hope.. :laugh: B)

willem

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Willem,

Hi Dermot,, i said pray and hope.. :laugh: B) Image

thereshopeyet

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Willem
Mmmmm ....