'Let It Be' Target vs. free versions

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AcousticAl

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Hey TG

I was revisiting the 'Let It Be' Lesson and wondered about the difference between the TARGET version and the free version. I actually can't see a difference between the two-- but I could have sworn there was a difference the first time I watched it. Also, Neil usually gives more detail/info in the TARGET versions, so it seems odd that it's the same as the free one.

Am I imagining things?

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:37 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Hey TG

I was revisiting the 'Let It Be' Lesson and wondered about the difference between the TARGET version and the free version. I actually can't see a difference between the two-- but I could have sworn there was a difference the first time I watched it. Also, Neil usually gives more detail/info in the TARGET versions, so it seems odd that it's the same as the free one.

Am I imagining things?
Imagine there’s no Lessons
Just freebies on You Tube
No Neil to guide us
Before us only Tab
Imagine all the TGers’
Pulling out there Hair…

willem

Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Hey TG

Am I imagining things?
It looks like they are the same and they are,, I can imagine that the free one would be only a campfire version, maybe they made the target one free,
Thanx for a reminder this beautiful tune/lesson 'cos it as great info for some lead playing with the Cmaj pentatonic.

Willem

TGNeil

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi Gang,

I thought this got answered but the free version of Let It Be is the Target version. We just wanted to put out a full sample a long time ago.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic