Favorites.,,..,

4 & 20
South City Midnight Lady
Pirates at 40
Going to California
Running on Empty

willem

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:40 am

The most and often I work on ''Harvest moon'' with the beefy D..I think the first song on TG in a sort of other tuning..reminds me also to our dearest Suzy(where is she?).

I Tryed a lot of songs in alternating tunings when they were released here at TG (wish I could find them back or remembered there tittle's)but Always came back to the the normal EADGBE but I am most of the time tuned down a whole step..

I remember there is Jason Marz song here in a alternate tuning put up by Vanessa.

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Ok, you twisted my arm Shel, I posted QUESTION in Open C. ;-) (While you were sleeping :-))

TGNesh

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Aaaah how could I forget! :S

Of course 4+20, and Suite Judy Blue Eyes and Love The One You're With! :cheer:

MarkM

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Here is one for you Michele. The Black Crowes do a lot in Open G as well. I've been playing around with this one for a while now. Just love this version.

Hope all is well.

MarkM

michelew

Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Mark - OMG! That was FANTASTIC! I loved every second of it. I obviously need to become more familiar with their stuff. Brilliant.

Lots of cool songs here. Yep Lynn I found quite a few in the library by searching on "open G". But lots are unmarked. Thanks for the suggestions.

Suite Judy Blue Eyes - one of my absolute favorites of your videos Ness. (Though it's a long, long list). Maybe it's time to tackle something crazy. :)

I just stepped into the office so I have to go, but I'll be checking them out.

Thanks everyone and if any if you feel the urge to follow Chris' example and post a video I say GO FOR IT!

Thanks y'all (or is that y'all y'all) I get so confused with your US lingo. :)

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic