Please add instrumental version of play through with no singing???

Feel free to get outside the box here.
michelew

Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:10 am

Jean,

Great song. It'd make a good addition to the library.

"He didn't know he couldn't fly... And so he did."

I love the sentiment.

Keep flying off the roof. :)

Pssssss - Jean .... Do ya think we might be ..... Pirates?!?!! ;)

Shel

fjeanmur

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:10 am

michelew wrote:
Jean,

Great song. It'd make a good addition to the library.

"He didn't know he couldn't fly... And so he did."

I love the sentiment.

Keep flying off the roof. :)

Pssssss - Jean .... Do ya think we might be ..... Pirates?!?!! ;)

Shel
I was thinking that. :cheer:

barneywalker95677

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:22 am

Found the guitar pro file - they come up in the individual lesson, but weren't showing in the S&G package. Thanks again
---------------------
Thanks for the replies - guitar pro sounds like the solution. I can't see any guitar pro files on the lesson page - I might just be being stupid. Where are you seeing the files? I have pay per lesson access rather than target - does that make a difference? Thx

michelew

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 am

barneywalker95677 wrote:
Thanks for the replies - guitar pro sounds like the solution. I can't see any guitar pro files on the lesson page - I might just be being stupid. Where are you seeing the files? I have pay per lesson access rather than target - does that make a difference? Thx
Here is the page I'm seeing which can be found at

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -the-boxer

Towards the bottom left corner, there is a label 'Attachments'. At the top of the list are four guitar Pro files (2 for GPro 5 and 2 for GPro 6).

fjeanmur

Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:29 pm

barneywalker95677 wrote:
Found the guitar pro file - they come up in the individual lesson, but weren't showing in the S&G package. Thanks again
---------------------
Well, glad we could help. I have gone to the Forum so many times when I've had a question. Someone always comes to the rescue. Otherwise it would be really lonely and difficult to do this sort of thing through the Internet.

As far as finding the files, it's not a matter of being stupid, it's just knowing where to look. For the longest time I didn't know what those files were for anyway until I discovered Guitar Pro. Now I use them frequently.

Good luck and let us know how it work out for you.

Jean

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic