access to lesson videos

Feel free to get outside the box here.
patdenham59956

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 am

Hello in there,
Ii wonder can any of you guys help please. I joined up as a 'Lite Program' member a couple of weeks ago but despite my best efforts I am unable to access the lesson videos and cannot seem to get a reply to my emails to the site asking for assistance. I have followed the instructions in the 'knowledgebase', down loaded the latest versions of 'Flash Player' and Mozilla Firefox, but all to no avail unfortunately.

Would certainly appreciate any help.

Best Regards,

Pat Denham (username patdenham59956)

Music Junkie

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 am

patdenham59956 wrote:
Hello in there,
Ii wonder can any of you guys help please. I joined up as a 'Lite Program' member a couple of weeks ago but despite my best efforts I am unable to access the lesson videos and cannot seem to get a reply to my emails to the site asking for assistance. I have followed the instructions in the 'knowledgebase', down loaded the latest versions of 'Flash Player' and Mozilla Firefox, but all to no avail unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Pat:

Have you also created a ticket through the support tab along the top menu? If so, I am sure they will get to you ASAP, if not, you may want to do that as well. I have always had good luck with that option.

I wish you luck, and good playing.

Jason

tgjameela

Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi Pat,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you were having trouble. With the Target Lite subscription you will need to add lessons to your account before you can access them. Make sure your logged in and then navigate to the page called "My Target Lite", located on the top menu bar under "Guitar Lessons" tab or on the left menu under "My Account".

Once you're on the Target Lite page you will find a list of lessons that can be added to the account, there is also a video link that walks you through how to add your first two lessons. After you have confirmed your selections you will see the page refresh and links will appear at the top of the lesson list, use these new links to access the lesson pages and remember to click the lesson parts under the video box to load in the lesson segments.

Hope that helps, please let us know if you are able to successfully add and access your first two lessons. If you have any questions please be sure to let me know. We are available to help you with technical issues through the HelpDesk located under "Support" tab on top blue menu.

Thanks!
Jameela

patdenham59956 wrote:
Hello in there,

Best Regards,

dtaylor

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Nice work, as always Jameela, customer service here is second to none.
Pat, hope all is well from here on in, and happy playing.

tgjameela

Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Thanks Dean! Always glad to help B)

dtaylor wrote:
Nice work, as always Jameela, customer service here is second to none.
Pat, hope all is well from here on in, and happy playing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic