Totally Vocals

Feel free to get outside the box here.
cwardm

Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:12 pm

Hey... I just came across "Totally Vocals" when I was in one of the guitar lessons. Does anybody know about/ use this?

Thanks for any input.

willem

Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:30 pm

I've been there,, the harmony course is fantastic,, I had no more time for it so I canceled my subscription,, but its really great,,

There is also a Totallykeyboards

Goodluck.

TGNesh

Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:53 pm

I have a subscription over there. Jim has a lót to offer, but I'm having a hard time finding the actual time to get to it. But now that you mention it, I just need to get on with it.

Anyway, if you're into singing, then that's the place to be.

Welcome to TG and the forums btw! :)

Cheers from The Netherlands,

Vanessa

cwardm

Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Thanks for the feedback...

I've been with TG for over a year now, and, to be honest, it has been one of the greatest "finds" I have ever made; my playing (and, more importantly, music knowledge) has come along so much, and I look forward to getting better every day.

With that being said, I have been putting myself through beginning vocal exercises completely on my own to accompany my guitar playing (i.e., ear training exercises, etc.); so, when I stumbled upon Totally Vocals I immediately become excited (especially if the quality/ style of those lessons/ teachers were anything like TG).

Anyway, like you've said, time is always a factor, but at least I can do the vocals in the car to and from work everyday ;)

And now I'm worried that I am sounding like a nerd - but I blame that on all of you at TG...

Thanks,
Chris

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:27 pm

I was over there at the beginning but time is always a factor. You have reminded me, it would be good to spend some more time there. Jim is good, no doubt!

Chris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic