Cannot purchase TARGET account

Feel free to get outside the box here.
thompsonstephenr91721

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 pm

I tried to purchase a TARGET account, but when I try to click on the link, I get an error message telling that I need to verify my email address. This also happens if I just try to purchase an individual song - happens when I click on the go to cart button. I have previously created and activated a free account on Totally Guitars, and when I activated the account, the confirmation message told that my email address had been verified. Attached you'll find an image of the system confirmation I received after activating my free account. This seems like a system glitch. Can someone help me with this? I've submitted a support ticket on this issue as well. Image

tombo1230

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:02 pm

thompsonstephenr91721 wrote:
I tried to purchase a TARGET account, but when I try to click on the link, I get an error message telling that I need to verify my email address. This also happens if I just try to purchase an individual song - happens when I click on the go to cart button. I have previously created and activated a free account on Totally Guitars, and when I activated the account, the confirmation message told that my email address had been verified. Attached you'll find an image of the system confirmation I received after activating my free account. This seems like a system glitch. Can someone help me with this? I've submitted a support ticket on this issue as well. Image
Hi Stephen,
we members can't help, but you have done the correct things to get it sorted out yourself. tgjameela usually deals with this kind of problem. I'm sure as soon as she reads your ticket she will have you up and running. Could it be that you are trying to use your email on two accounts, a free one and a Target one? I'm just guessing, but maybe you have created a conflict using the same email address twice? I think maybe you should have upgraded your free one instead of making a new one. As I say, just guessing, I'm sure Jameela will fix it ASAP.

Enjoy your guitar journey.

Tom N.

thompsonstephenr91721

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Thanks Tom, when I tried to create the TARGET account, I entered the same email address I used for my free account, and it gave me an error message and a link to direct me to upgrade my free account. When I clicked on the link, that's when I get the error. Thanks again for your help.

thompsonstephenr91721

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 pm

It's been two days now since I posted my issue and no one from TotallyGuitars has gotten back to me. What is the expected turn around on this type of issue? I'd like to buy a membership, but I can't get help with this issue. Does TotallyGuitars want to sell me a membership??? Getting really frustrated here. :(

TGNeil

Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi,

Really sorry this did not get resolved. I have alerted the support staff and I'm sure you'll hear from someone soon. Not sure how this fell through the cracks but hang in there and you'll be on board soon, maybe even tonight.

Neil

tgjameela

Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reaching out, so sorry that the reply from the support system did not reach you. I did verify the account for you and you should be good to go. Will shoot you an email with more details and my apologies for the delay.

Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic