can someone please help me?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
dsbinder

Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:39 pm

I have been using Target Lite for some time now. All I am trying to do is continue Target Lite but change credit cards for the billing. In the process of attempting to do so I believe I might have canceled my membership, which is not what I wanted to do. The website is great as far as posting music lessons is concerned, but it is pretty lousy for support. There is no one to call or write to directly. When I try to use the Support feature I am consistently told that either I or my query is invalid. It would be nice to have someone to speak with or write to! Any hints as to how I might accomplish this herculean talk?

michelew

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 am

To raise a support ticket, you need to follow the menu that leads you here.

http://totallyhelp.com/index.php?_m=tic ... rtmentid=1

You need to register. It's different to your normal TG logon and password. But you also need to provide your user name as requested.

Good luck raising a ticket. You'll get a verification once it works. The helpdesk is generally pretty quick.

Sorry if I've just told you how to suck eggs.

Good luck.

michele

dsbinder

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:27 am

I have tried that about a dozen times and I cannot get it to work---isnt there some other way to communicate? Is there a monitor of this site who can perhaps help me? Is it too much to ask for an email or a phone number? This borders on the absurd!

tgjameela

Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi Dsbinder,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies if you have been unable to reach us. I see that you submitted two support tickets today and I have replied to the first one, I also just sent you a follow up email so be sure to check your inbox and send me a reply so that we can assist you.

As far as I can tell your Target Lite subscription is still active so you should be fine, we can work the details via email once I hear back from you.

If you have any questions please be sure to let us know.

Thank you!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic