Useless Site Support and cancelled Target Lite

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jimmybcool

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 pm

After almost 2 years and lots of songs in my Target Lite suddenly your system is unable to bill and accept money from Paypal. According to them there is no problem on my end or theirs.

I sent several emails to you through the support function trying to resolve this. No response. I even tried changing the payment method to a credit card. I did this before my account was cancelled.

Now my account is cancelled and all the songs I paid for are unavailable to me.

I do not want my account started again if I do not have access to what I already paid for.

I am very disappointed in the lack of response from Totally Guitars. Very unprofessional.

willem

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:48 pm

I can't believe that, did you check your spambox?

I think they will solve it for you..

Willem

TGNesh

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:58 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your membership/payments troubles Jimmy. I'm absolutely possitive that support will solve this for you. Thanks for reaching out.

Vanessa

thereshopeyet

Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Hello Jimmy

Anyone would be dissappointed.

It certainly wouldn't be intentional. I've had issues and support has resolved them quite quickly.

I'm sure they will resolve the issue and with goodwill.

TheresHopeYet

:)

jimmybcool

Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the encouragement. As of yet I have not been contacted by Totally Guitars. The frustrating thing is - even if Paypal is BSing me and are the cause of non-payment, I reached out to TG directly the second time I got an email telling me of non-payment. I made an effort to figure out how to change my payment method and asked them to not discontinue my account. This was days ago.

No reply to any attempts to reach them.

Today I left a voice message. Nothing on that either. I don't know if this kind of problem is normal for them so maybe I'm one of many. I do know I won't start up again without restoration of all my old songs.

Jim

sbutler

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Jim, to answer your question, NO. TG customer service never ignores members intentionally. They've solved problems for me that was purely my fault. I have to believe there is a gremlin hiding somewhere in the system between you and TG. Once jameela see's your issue, She'll be on it like a Duck on a June bug. Hang tight man, have a cold beer, and see what happens.

Scott

tgjameela

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi jimmybcool,

Thanks for your message and I'm sorry to hear about this problem.

I'll be sending out an email to you shortly so that we can get the issue resolved. My apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience!

Jameela

jimmybcool

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi Jameela,

I received your email and have restarted my membership. And yes I did get my old library of songs restored as well.

Sorry I had to air this publicly. I was very frustrated about losing all my past songs as many of them are not yet (or maybe never) mastered by me.

Thanks

Jim

tgjameela

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi Jim,

No worries whatsoever!

I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue and if you run into trouble again or have questions please reach out to us again by using the green "Help" tab on the bottom right corner of the site.

Thanks again for your patience and for being part of Totally Guitars!
Jameela

sbutler

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm

jimmybcool wrote:
Hi Jameela,

I received your email and have restarted my membership. And yes I did get my old library of songs restored as well.

Sorry I had to air this publicly. I was very frustrated about losing all my past songs as many of them are not yet (or maybe never) mastered by me.

Thanks

Jim
See Jim, I told ya she'd be on it. She's my hero!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic