Question on Target Lite?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
gchapel

Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:28 am

I am interested in the Target Lite subscription and I was wondering if the 2 lessons a month included some of the lessons from the special courses that Neil taught. For instance I am interested in the Triad Lead Lessons but I don't see them listed in the lesson section. I only see the Triad Lead Lesson available as a "Pay per lesson" pack.

willem

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:46 am

gchapel wrote:
I am interested in the Target Lite subscription and I was wondering if the 2 lessons a month included some of the lessons from the special courses that Neil taught. For instance I am interested in the Triad Lead Lessons but I don't see them listed in the lesson section. I only see the Triad Lead Lesson available as a "Pay per lesson" pack.
Thats a great question, maybe I will give it as a gift to someone..

Willem

auntlynnie

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:08 am

I don't know the answer, but have you tried using the help button (green, bottom right of screen).
The help desk is usually responds pretty quickly.
Lynn

tgjameela

Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi gchapel,

Thanks for your question, it is a great one.

Unfortunately we don't offer the Acoustic Genius Series, which includes the Triad Lead lessons and all lessons under the "Tips, Techniques, Theory & Styles" section, as part of the Target Lite subscription, these lessons are offered exclusively to full Target subscribers.

However, for the particular lesson you are interested in, we do have it bundled in Streaming Lesson Pack which you can find here

So if you're not ready to jump into the full Target subscription you can just grab the lesson pack for a one time payment of $37.95, like our pay per lessons the lesson package purchase also comes with lifetime access.

Hope that helps and feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Jameela

gchapel wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic