Fly on the Wall

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jweber71

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Where can I find all the historic Fly on the Wall lessons? I looked on the Popular Lesson Series link on left side of page, and it has Beginner Genius, Acoustic Genius and Fly on the wall; however, when I click Fly on the Wall, it only has the most recent 20 or so lessons and I know that there were way more than that. I really enjoy that aspect of the Target Program and am hoping that I can watch the old ones.

Thanks in advance.

J

TGNeil

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi,

I think the easiest way to see them all is from the Main Forum - New Stuff On The Site/Fly On The Wall. Each episode was announced on that Forum as they were released. There are almost 300 threads there currently, most of which point to one episode.

Fly On The Wall

Neil

P.S. Thanks for bringing this up, I am glad to hear you enjoy them!

jweber71

Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Thank you! I found them now. Great, there is a lot of material on there too. I learn a lot from those lesson series.

J

willem

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:10 pm

jweber71 wrote:
Thank you! I found them now. Great, there is a lot of material on there too. I learn a lot from those lesson series.

J
Okay you found what you want to watch, if you are on the page and wachting a FOTW just scroll down and hit the favorite button, if you have done that then you can find it on your own account under "my favorite lessons" your own lybrairy.

B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic