Target Lite feedback

Feel free to get outside the box here.
wabo

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi there community !

Been a member of totallyguitar for quite a while now using target lite because I somehow learn more having access to only 2 songs a month then falling in this giant pool of lessons !!

First of all, love the lessons !!
Most time I was trying to find good lessons on a song using youtube, the one that was the closest to what I wanted was the teaser from Neil, so Im stoke to be in here.

Only downside that I find is that now that i've been member for a while, I have quite a list of lessons and I find that the menu of the list I already have is really poorly design.
Its just a giant list of all these lessons, with no possibilities to manage them, place them in some order, place them by artist, I even have a lessons double because i didnt realise I already had before selectionning it again.

So yea, not sure how far on the priority list this kind of stuff is but I personally think that this site could use a big review on the estetic level.
Some sort of song manager for target lite, even looking at the master menu on the left, clearly the programmer that did that menu did it at the end of his shift...

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for all these wonderfull lessons

Yann

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Yann:

Good things are coming, it will just take a little time. TG central has asked for a lot of feedback over the last couple of years, and is working toward a more friendly site. Your comments have been mentioned before, and they have all been taken to heart. I hope you stay tuned, and become a full fledged member.

Jason

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic