Target Lite - lose lessons?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jimmybcool

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 am

HI, long time user of target lite. My question is since I don't actually use the 2 lessons a month (or activate two new songs) what happens to the months I don't take advantage of?

Reason for my question is I always assumed the system kept track of how many months I was an active member and would allow me to choose more songs at some future date for the months I didn't use my allotment, This appears to not be the case. I admit I am considering canceling my membership which sucks since I will lose all the lessons I have reserved.

Thanks

tgjameela

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Jimmybcool,

Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately our system is not able to track the months missed, though this is a feature I've been pushing to integrate, this issue is addressed on our FAQ's page, under "Managing Your Account & Subscription".

We are certainly happy to help you get caught up on the lessons you've missed, please submit a new support request so that Katherine can help you get this resolved.

Let us know if you have any further questions or need additional information.

Thanks again!
Jameela

jimmybcool

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I have sent a request into the appropriate place.

crieniecat

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Jameela, a big shout out of appreciation to you and the team for your fantastic service!
I must say it is always great to see how well treated we are here at TG.

Corina.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic