Target account canceled ??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
wabo

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Just received a email that my target account got canceled and would not be charged again for that bla bla bla...

I didnt initiated this cancel, any idea why ??

unclewalt

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:37 pm

tgjameela

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:56 am

Hi Wabo,

Sorry to hear that your subscription was automatically cancelled, we have seen this occur a few times with Paypal subscriptions, I reached out to Paypal support to see if we can figure out what could be causing this.

Let us know if you need help re-instating your subscription or if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jameela

willem

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:24 pm

My subscription is gone too,, did I made a mistake when I said "no extension needed" when we could'nt get TG in Europe..

Willem

tgjameela

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi Willem,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that your subscription got cut off as well...Katherine let me know that she was able to resolve the issue with your account.

This may have actually been as a result of an error in the subscription management application we use, the version we had created duplicate subscriptions and this could have been tied into the subscription error.

We have reached out to all those that were affected, only those that had subscription renewals at the end of June/early July, and the error has since been patched so we don't expect it to occur again.

I appreciate everyone's patience and as always if there is every any issues or you need assistance we are here to help, just drop us an email at [email protected]

Thanks!
Jameela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic