Missing PDF page?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
declark04539

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:18 pm

I hope this is where this should go.
I just noticed that in the lesson or "Take Me Home, Country Roads" the PDF for the chords and lyrics has two pages, but the second one is blank. I know Microsoft Word sometimes creates a new page when you don't really need one, but I don't know if Adobe does that.
I think the only thing that might be "missing" from it is that the ending is a repeat of the chorus (I haven't listened to the song for awhile), but I wasn't sure if the chord progression changed.
Thanks.

TGNeil

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:44 pm

declark04539 wrote:
I hope this is where this should go.
I just noticed that in the lesson or "Take Me Home, Country Roads" the PDF for the chords and lyrics has two pages, but the second one is blank. I know Microsoft Word sometimes creates a new page when you don't really need one, but I don't know if Adobe does that.
I think the only thing that might be "missing" from it is that the ending is a repeat of the chorus (I haven't listened to the song for awhile), but I wasn't sure if the chord progression changed.
Thanks.
Thanks for the message. I just checked my copy and there is no 2nd page. Like you guessed, Word must have done it. I will update the pdf.

Neil

declark04539

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:38 am

Very good. Thanks, Neil.
I've learned to check off "print current page" when sending it to my printer.
"Country Roads" is a great song for a lesson. I think lots of people of all different ages know the song, so it goes over well at campfire jams and other gatherings. B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic