Help! No response from TG Support, can't access videos

Feel free to get outside the box here.
bekrayorke

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:02 am

I'm a longtime TG monthly subscriber, and my payments are up to date. It may have been a few months since I've logged onto TG... life gets busy... but I had a few days off, wanted to get some TG time, but unfortunately, couldn't access the lesson videos on my computers (tried multiple lessons, two computers, a couple browsers). I can play the free preview, but that's it. I AM able to access the lesson videos on my phone, but much prefer to watch them on the computer.

I sent an email to TG Support on Wednesday, with no reply other than the auto reply. Sent a follow up email on Friday, with no reply. I'm a huge TG fan, but that is quite disappointing.

If anyone can help, either to access the videos or to raise someone at TG, I would be grateful.

sandysue

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:35 am

Hi I've been having the same problem of not being able to access my lesson videos either so I sent a message to the support team as well. Neil left a message on your other thread regarding this problem and I'm sure it will get resolved quickly. :)

Sandy

bekrayorke

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 am

SandySue, thank you for the reply.

khoffm

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:44 pm

When I had the same issue it turned out that a Google update turned off a "thing-a-ma-jig". So our new support person sent me this link to a very short video and that fixed the problem Here is the link.

http://tg-help-videos.s3.amazonaws.com/ ... uitars.mov

bekrayorke

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Kurt, that's it! Fixed. Thank you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic