Here Comes the Sun - no video or tab for the Fingerstyle version

Feel free to get outside the box here.
troubadour

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 am

I purchased the lesson for Here Comes the Sun, but there is no video lesson or tab for the fingerstyle version he talks about in the strumming lesson.

He mentions at the end there is a fingerstyle lesson in the Instrumentals section, but this is a slackkey version in open G tuning.

In the strumming video, he demonstrates the fingerstyle version briefly - in standard tuning. This is what I want and thought I was paying for.

I can't seem to find any other place on the site to pose questions about problems with purchased lessons.

Doug

TGNesh

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:49 am

Hi Doug,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't find what you were looking for.

You can find the fingerstyle version under 'Neil Hogan (Instrumentals)'. http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... king-.html

I wouldn't know if you could change purchases and such, you would need to submit a ticket and explain the situation.

Hope that helps!

Best to you,

Vanessa

TGNeil

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:15 pm

troubadour wrote:
I purchased the lesson for Here Comes the Sun, but there is no video lesson or tab for the fingerstyle version he talks about in the strumming lesson.

He mentions at the end there is a fingerstyle lesson in the Instrumentals section, but this is a slackkey version in open G tuning.

In the strumming video, he demonstrates the fingerstyle version briefly - in standard tuning. This is what I want and thought I was paying for.

I can't seem to find any other place on the site to pose questions about problems with purchased lessons.

Doug
Hi Doug,

There is definitely the fingerstyle version under instrumentals, along with the slack key version. I am sure the service group here will be able to swap that lesson for the one you got.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... king-.html

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic