Doug Young

Feel free to get outside the box here.
BigBear

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Fellow TGers!

I can't tell you how excited I am personally to have Doug Young now doing lessons on Totally Guitars. Doug is pure class. A wonderful teacher; kind and patient to a fault and just a terrific guitarist. I could listen to him for hours.

I love alternate tunings (not that I don't have enough stuff on this site to keep me busy) but Doug's approach to these tunings, especially DADGAD, is wonderful.

I think Doug has been at every IGC and has been a wonderful addition to the cadre there but to now have him actively on this site teaching just doubled or tripled the value of my TG membership.

Thank you, Neil, for adding Doug and thank you, Doug, for joining us and sharing your immense knowledge. We are very lucky to have you!!

Bear

spinland

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 am

Three thumbs up! :side: :side: :side:

Mark

dougyoung

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Thanks guys, I've got a bunch of ideas for lessons, but please let me know if theres anything particular you'd like to see that I can help with!

jayswett

Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:37 am

I couldn't agree more. Doug has a way about him that makes everything seem so logical. He has some lessons on the site regarding guitar geography (I think that's how he described it) that I found really useful. I"d recommend them for anyone who feels the need to understand better the layout of the fretboard. I'm guessing that is about 99% of the members of this site.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic