Rhiannon

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jipp

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:45 am

I was going to purchase fingerpicking Rhiannon lesson, but looked at the Tab first. It is in no way complete. I compared it to other tabs of the song that include the intro, verse, bridge and. chorus and an outro. I fear we are being misled by our leader when he claims his version is complete. It is not. Very disappointing.

tgjameela

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi jipp,

Thanks for your comment and we appreciate your interest in the lesson for Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.

The tab and supporting documents for many if not all the lessons are just to support any gaps within the lesson itself, so while the tab may not be complete, what it is lacking will be shown in the video content. Since TG focuses on video content for the lessons, a peak at the tab in some cases (as you've pointed out in this one) may leave a bit to be desired, but the video content will be where you get the "meat" of the lesson anyway.

If we were at tab site like Songsterr or Guitar Tab Universe, I assure you a lot more detail would go into the attachments :)

I hope those details encourage you to grab the lesson, there is a 10% off code that has been shared in our newsletter, hopefully you're a subscriber, if not drop me a PM and I'll share the code with you so you can use it on your lesson purchase.

Worst case scenario, if you don't gain any value or learn anything from the video contents we are always happy to do a lesson swap out.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you!

Jameela

And one more note, I've moved this thread to our Acoustic Guitar Songs section, the New Target and Pay Per Lessons section of the forum is used exclusively for new lesson release announcements.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic