Chord and Scale question

rcsnydley

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 am

Welcome TGSuzanne, it is nice to have another theorist on the site. Andy is right I haven't had much time since starting my new job. The recording suggestion is great, a good was to practice scales over chords or chords over scales.

Looking forward to hear from you in the future and seeing you contributions in the theory group as well.

TGSuzanne

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Thank you for all for rolling out the red carpet.
Maybe in time I can offer some sort of "formal" theory class here, but for now, while I figure out where you need the most help, answering posts may be the best thing. If you have some questions, post them on these theory pages and I will answer when I can. I, too, have a busy life as a college professor and performer, so there may be a day or two lag time, so be patient!

---Suzanne :unsure:

jayswett

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 pm

How can we see some of your performances? There must be something on youtube.

TGSuzanne

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Thanks for joining us, Suzanne. Maybe I am jumping the gun here, but will there be a formal theory class, sort of speak? Starting from scratch going up or will you answer the questions as they come up?

Welcome aboard

Marc

I'm working on creating some little theory practice drills and facts for each of the categories listed...I just need to find the time.
:side:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic