AND I LOVE HER

dennisg

Wed May 26, 2010 8:20 am

As always, your playing is smooth, relaxed, and precise. Thanks for posting.

dekotaj

Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 am

Hey Everyone,Hows everyone today.Thank you all.

Marc,Got a lot to do on my playing,But the yard(FANTASTIC)yes I'm a grass freak.Lisa and I received or city's most improved house two years ago.She had me but in 13 flower gardens for her over the years.Lisa is the Neil Hogen of flowers.

Pierre,Low tech,The only way I know how.Jay can contest to that,Hes been schooling me on hi tech.Poor soul don't know what he got him self in to.

Damn it Bill,You got to let me know when your going to say that stuff.Now I got to clean up this mess.I got the feeling Neils going to have something to say about the way Tommy showed me this song!!

Lovely Lady Michelew,my friend.Thank you so much for your kind words.Everyday I get on this site hopping to find a post of yours.Got to say I do love watching you play the guitar.You have a fire about your playing.

Brother Anton.Howdy my friend.And thank you,Digging those good old days.

Jay,thank you sir.Means us much coming from you.I for one think that's were you should be playing at the coffee houses.Your better than you think!

Willem.Peace be with you brother.And there was on coffee in the 1970 ether.This weekend Sunday at my house got folks coming over for that BBQ,and you would always be welcome.PS bring Anton with you,and your guitars.

Hey Chris.I thought about doing this song with you.You got the pipes for it my friend.BBQ Sunday.If your in the country stop in.Hows your Elton John song coming.Were all still waiting for it.And looking forward to it.

Wrench,Thank you sir.When Mr.Hogan gets a lesson up we should get to gather and do a low tech on it.Kevin

MarkM

Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 am

Kevin,

That was great. This song is on my "songs to learn playlist" and I listen to it just about everyday at least once. Your playing was fantastic. Well done!!!

MarkM

tovo

Wed May 26, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Kevin. I would much rather hear just you playing, but it was cool just the same. Thanks for the post.

Craig

Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 am

Kevin,
I've always liked that song and you did a great job putting that together. It sounded very nice, well done!
Craig

dekotaj

Wed May 26, 2010 9:47 am

Hey Dennis.Thank you sir.Coming from a guy who seem to love the Beatles as much as I.It dose mean a lot.I hope some day to meet you and Miss Dennis,I've got the feeling that are music back ground are a lot a like.Not sure who would be the biggest story tell.But it would be fun finding out.Thank you Dennis.And I REALLY look forward to you next post sir.

Mr.Mark,Theres no question in my mind that you and your Taylor guitar will do a great job with this song.Please post it when you get it going.

Tony,Always nice to have your comments on my songs.Wishing you and your a great day sir.Thank you

ffsooo3

Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Brilliant. PIP without XML! You're a genius. But I have a couple of suggestions. First, record a video of YOU playing the rhythm and upload that video. So you can play the lead part with yourself. And second, when you play back the first video, make it full screen on the monitor and place the monitor a little closer to the camera, that way we'll be able see the video of you playing the rhythm. And then, if you get really daring, upload the second video and play along with that (some percussion perhaps) so you'll have a PIP in a PIP! And BTW very nice playing!

Chasplaya

Thu May 27, 2010 1:06 am

Great idea for a collaboration if you don't have the technical know how, sure there must be some Scottish in you Kevin.

Well played, I enjoyed your playing and the novel approach.

regards

Chas

dekotaj

Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 am

Hey Craig,Thanks for watching,enjoy the weekend.

ffsooo3.Yeah what you said.There is some nice percussion in the song.If I could sing and do the percussion then I would have a PIP in a PIP in a PIP in a PIP.Sound like a lot of PIP.LOL Thank you for watching.

Mr.Chas,Yeah need to work on my computer skills.Just and easy way to play the song.I was just thinking of a time when life was not so fast.Thanks for watching.

willem

Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 pm

dekotaj
ffsooo3.Yeah what you said.There is some nice percussion in the song.If I could sing and do the percussion then I would have a PIP in a PIP in a PIP in a PIP.Sound like a lot of PIP.LOL Thank you for watching.

Simply said,,''PIPS'',, great song for his acoustic sound..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic