i practise ''and i love her'' and try to play along with the vid i made//slowed it down 108 bpm

willem

Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Hello, i made this vid to play along with,,i put it in my dvd and playback on the telly and try to play along,,,since i know you can change tempo in Audicity I slowed it down to 108,,a nice tempo i think..you are welcome as well to play along and practice this beautiful song,,

Don't get me wrong,,you don't hear me playing on this vid,, i just practice with it..

ffsooo3

Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Nice version. Great sound quality. For those who don't know the chords (or have them handy) maybe you could add them to the video along with the lyrics.

willem

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:06 am

ffsooo3 wrote:
Nice version. Great sound quality. For those who don't know the chords (or have them handy) maybe you could add them to the video along with the lyrics.
Daryl thanks for your support,,i have the project on my computer and when i have time i try to add the chords as well(and change the typo's(see and here),,for also to see this as a sing along i put on the full voice from Paul M... I don't see the voice remover in my Audicity,, i would love to have this to..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic