Taking a RV Trip

heatndude

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:31 pm

In a few weeks my wife and I are headed south from Wisconsin towards Memphis Ten. from there heading wherever the wind blows for two weeks ! Just wondering if there are any Target members that might want to try and Jam a little ? Yes we plan on touring the Gibson shop in Memphis then maybe head to Nashville ?

Mark

Hydroman52

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 pm

A road trip with no real destination. Alright! Your going the wrong direction to do some jamming with me, so, I wanted to be the first to wish you a good journey and remind you to take some photos of the Gibson shop to share with the rest of us if you are able.

Hydroman52

lueders

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm

heatndude wrote:
In a few weeks my wife and I are headed south from Wisconsin towards Memphis Ten. from there heading wherever the wind blows for two weeks ! Just wondering if there are any Target members that might want to try and Jam a little ? Yes we plan on touring the Gibson shop in Memphis then maybe head to Nashville ?

Mark

My geography probably isn't as good as it used to be...but I am guessing you'll be headed south through The Land of Lincoln? Would you be traveling through Central Illinois? Man, if I wasn't so stinkin' busy with teaching I would love to jam with a fellow TG'er! (assuming that it didn't adversely affect your trip schedule) -Cori

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:24 am

Hey Mark, if you take a right turn and forget to stop fo about 4000 miles, you should drop by in Zürich for a jam ;-). Have fun!

heatndude

Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 am

I tried talking my wife into heading towards the west cost to see the TG peoples ! But she wasnt going for it. If I can pull my fith wheel across the ocean I will definitly make it on you tube and see Chris along the way. hehe

Music Junkie

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 am

heatndude wrote:
I tried talking my wife into heading towards the west cost to see the TG peoples ! But she wasnt going for it. If I can pull my fith wheel across the ocean I will definitly make it on you tube and see Chris along the way. hehe
Well, if she changes her mind, and you get to head out west, I am in sunny southern California. There are great places to park an RV or 5th wheel along the shore and strum around a campfire.... B)

Jason

willem

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 am

Hey Mark, i wish you and yours much pleaser on the trip,,what's a RV,,a camper i geuss?? and fifth wheel??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic