21 today

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:10 am

Have grand bash Tommy! 101 years of birthdays between them to celebrate can't be bad.

ceaser67

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 am

thanks guys i really have been blessed finding this site,you really are a great bunch of friends,

Marc yes it is very special,i am really looking forward to it thank you

Haoli 25 pretty cool i have to agree lol thank you

Tony yes it is an occassion i wont forget thank you

Neil i know what you mean about the journey not going where you think cant agree more,neil thank you for taking time out to send greetings to my father and son that is very kind of you,with youre schedule and more personal things at youre end really appreciate that thank you

TGmatt same applies to yourself with youre schedule and things going on thank you really appreciate that

Rick what can i say yes legal right enough lmao,i have been blessed with a really good son Rick,he never once gave me any bother at all growing from a child to a man,in god i thank him for that,i will try and enjoy every second,if i cant remember on sunday morning then here in glasgow you know it was a great party lol thank you Rick

Chas there will defo be more than a few drams mt friend,that i can guarantee lol

Tombo 1230 Bhoys lmao good one,thank you

Willem thank you

Chris 101yrs it is a lot eh,the thing with me being a single parent for 16yrs my son and dad are extremely close,the thing is Christopher is hands on with the party thinking its a surprise for his grandpa,and he is going to wheel my dad into the hall(my dad has trouble walking)not realising all his friends are there to,i doubt there will be a dry eye in the place. if possible i will post some photos.

I thank each and every one of you
Tommy

Music Junkie

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

Tommy:

I hope you all have a spectacular party! I know it will be the blink of an eye when my sons are reaching 21. Enjoy the day and share it with those you love!

J

Hydroman52

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Wow! Am I too late to the party? Oh well, a happy belated B-Day to all.

Hydroman52

ceaser67

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi All,
Its the day after the night before and i am suffering the most dreadfull hangover of all hangovers,i am totally bald but even i let my hair down last night i tell you,the party was fantastic,both my son and father had no idea,my fathers sister was there he hasnt seen my auntie nan for 25yrs,it was brilliant to see them talking after so long they where crying their eyes out for the first ten minutes though,but it made me think why they havent seen each other for so long,getting old,the journey to each others house,not got the time,busy with other things,whatever but even they were amazed it was 25yrs,so if theres loved ones or family out there you guys havent seen in a while GO SEE THEM,its such a shame how quickly time goes by and times like these you realise how important it is to stay in touch,

I indulged in our national drink to much last night,my breathe could start a fire,it was also my sons first taste of a good malt,my father said to me (as my son was drinking shandy at first),IS IT NOT TIME YOU TOOK THAT BOY OF YOURS TO THE BAR AND GET HIM A DRAM,me and my mates were rolling about in laughter,so i did.i have a photo of us with a couple of my closest mates sharing his first,(down in one),i must say took it far better than i did,lol,
Christopher will post a couple of photos when he gets a minute,or whenever he returns home,
Anyway guys would just like to say thanks again for youre kind regards
Tommy

tombo1230

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi Tommy,
sounds like you had a night to remember! I'm going to a suprise 50th in a couple of weeks, hope it's as good a night as you had, minus the hangover I hope :laugh:

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic