Scarborough fair + melodic metronome,,,,,cheeeeeeeessssseeee!!!

willem

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:31 am

Hello,,today its cold outside but indoors it feels warm,,and to be busy i thought i made a midi that can work as a melodic metronome,,you can use the tab on this site for jam along,,its under the free lessons,,suggestions and comments are welcome,,greetings

willem

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:48 am

willem wrote:
Hello,,today its cold outside but indoors it feels warm,,and to be busy i thought i made a midi that can work as a melodic metronome,,you can use the tab on this site for jam along,,its under the free lessons,,suggestions and comments are welcome,,greetings

Is this something you could work with,,i have to study how to make the sound less electronic,,

jayswett

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 am

I used this yesterday to help me work out a bit of the song that had been giving me some trouble. The problem was more of a timing issue, and this video was helpful.

willem

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 am

Thanks for the respons Jay,,i know we can use GP6,,BUT if we don't have it!! i use a writting program(free) were i only can write standaard notation,,

Chasplaya

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:25 pm

willem wrote:
Thanks for the respons Jay,,i know we can use GP6,,BUT if we don't have it!! i use a writting program(free) were i only can write standaard notation,,
Willem, good one mate. Now all you have to do is write tracks for every lesson lol! Should only take about a year or so of your life...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic