Harmonic's are they VAMPS?

willem

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:00 am

Suddenly i realise that i have a book from Ralph Denyer ''the guitar'',translated in dutch,,it was all explained for me the easy way,,never knowed this,only with the stretched finger above the 5-7 and 12 frets,,but to grip a chord and play also harmonics,,well the world opend,,but what a high level of guitarplaying when you can add such a thing in a music piece..

dtaylor

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 am

Hi Willem!

Well I have to admit that I'm with you, I never knew about the other harmonics as well and when I saw guitarplayers do this thing with their righthand, I was always like...huh? How do they do that :unsure: ? Thén I saw Muriel Anderson's Silent night and fínally I got it!

Well here and there I do try to play them, and then I also saw this upload on Tommy E's harmonics-video and I thought:...................well let's say, still a long way to go... :( Haha, no it'll keep me busy! ;)

willem wrote:
Suddenly i realise that i have a book from Ralph Denyer ''the guitar'',translated in dutch,,it was all explained for me the easy way,,never knowed this,only with the stretched finger above the 5-7 and 12 frets,,but to grip a chord and play also harmonics,,well the world opend,,but what a high level of guitarplaying when you can add such a thing in a music piece..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic