Song Without a Name

willem

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:46 am

It suites our marrige day to day14-11-74,,we came in the mood..

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 am

Many thanks to everyone for positive comments. It is very satisfying to hear that ones work is enjoyed. Thank you.

I like to put together music ideas and songs with recording programs like Garage Band, Record/Reason, Logic. It is one of my hopes that there will be more opportunities on TG to share song writing, and collaboration on recording.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 am

Great going Wally. That was fun to listen too. I agree with the Pink Floyd/ Mark Knopfler comments same reaction with me. I can also hear Don McLean's And I love her so in there. Great potential in what you are doing. I'm a sucker for a good strings arrangement :-). Can there be a better way to spend your free time? Keep these coming. I'm off to check out Garage Band.What would be a PC equivalent of GB?

AndyT

Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 am

Audacity is the PC version of Garage Band, Chris.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:03 am

AndyT wrote:

Thanks Andy... I use Audacity for recording and editing but having looked at Garageband.... Audacity is 100 miles off what GB can do!

buddy

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:53 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
AndyT wrote:

Thanks Andy... I use Audacity for recording and editing but having looked at Garageband.... Audacity is 100 miles off what GB can do!

ProTools, Cakewalk, maybe Band in a Box, are products that might fit the bill for PC.

Mark Knopfler is one of my heroes for sure. I was wondering if I was ripping off Eagles "Hotel California" also.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic