Hey Dennis

dekotaj

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 pm

D-After your lust for the lady thread.I was on u-tube and seen some great lady's playing and singing.Check these out.

Black Mountain Rag

And this one for your wife.

Angel From Montgomery

And this young lady.

And

And this girl just working at home.

And maybe a brother to help out.

Hope you enjoy them.

And if you have some, throw some back at me.

Kevin

millponddave

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am

Hey Kevin,

After looking through your list I found a song that I had completely forgotten about. (It seems that there are a lot of those.) Anyway, I now have a new song to work on. Thanks for reminding me, and when I get it worked out maybe I'll post it.

Dave

thereshopeyet

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 am

Hey Kevin!

Those were all really great videos, gosh how much is out there, thanks for sharing it with us, great start of my day, coffee, listening to and watching great videos!

And yes, I definitely need to add this one, just so sweet, talented and beautiful!:

Cheers and have a good one Kev'!

Ness

abiliog

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:05 am

Kevin,
Thanks for sharing. Some great talents,
Have to add this one to the list :)

Abilio

dekotaj

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 am

Megan and Liz and Boyce Avenue

The Command Sisters

suziko

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 am

Oh gosh, am a total sucker for harmonies!

And yeah, Boyce Avenue is a fantastic coverband, they really have great arrangements of great songs!

And those sisters, gosh they're so talented!

Gonna add one more, very cool guitarplaying, great vocalist, Sara Niemietz, also very enjoyable to watch, she has a fantastic appearance!:

dekotaj wrote:

The Command Sisters

dennisg

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am

Kevin,

Thanks so much for thinking of me when you posted these incredible videos. Jamie's enormously flattered that you even remember that we posted Angel From Montgomery. That was a long time ago, I wasn't much of a player then, and it took 19 takes to get that simple 4- chord song finished without mistakes.

Seeing all these amazing performances reminds me that there are a whole lot of talented people in the world -- very few of whom we'll ever hear about. Here's to all the unknown performers who toil in obscurity for the sake of their love for music.

Thanks again, Kev. (I now officially love Macyn Taylor.)

dekotaj

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Oh gosh, am a total sucker for harmonies!

And yeah, Boyce Avenue is a fantastic coverband, they really have great arrangements of great songs!

And those sisters, gosh they're so talented!

Gonna add one more, very cool guitarplaying, great vocalist, Sara Niemiets , also very enjoyable to watch, she has a fantastic appearance!:

dekotaj wrote:

The Command Sisters

I'm with you on this one Ness.Sara Niemiets,Great stuff!!!

dekotaj

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 am

Dennis - 19-50 takes.As lone as when it done its done well.And it was!!Yes a lot of great performers out there and like you, my hats off to them.Love of music is a great thing.

Please tell Miss Jamie,I'm flattered she is flattered,and maybe you two could flatter us all with another song???

Be good D

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic