Neil's Baby Blue

boldent

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 am

Has anyone one had the chance to listen to Neil's Baby Blue, is that beautiful or what? I now want to drop everything and learn this song. But, I know I can't do that, I have to stick to what I started. But, it sure is hard, especially when I have an electric guitar staring at me...

tombo1230

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 am

boldent wrote:
Has anyone one had the chance to listen to Neil's Baby Blue, is that beautiful or what? I now want to drop everything and learn this song. But, I know I can't do that, I have to stick to what I started. But, it sure is hard, especially when I have an electric guitar staring at me...
I have to agree with you, if you don't stick to a song then you just become a 'bitsa player,' someone who knows bitsa this and bitsa that and doesn't have any whole songs learned. Your options are: add it onto your songs being learned and play more, or save it to your favourites for when you are ready to learn it. Don't drop any unfinished songs unless you really don't enjoy learning them.

That's my twopence worth. :)

Cheers and happy playing. :)

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:29 am

Go for the marshmallows Boldent... have your cake and eat it! :lol:

boldent

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 am

I'm a weak man neverfoundthetime. I had already started on it yesterday. I purchased the song from itunes to help out. I'm now on my way to stardom. :laugh:

Neil makes it look so easy, he's on my top 5 hero list and is moving closer to number 1.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic