Genius talk,,I got an idea to work on

cosmicmechanic

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 am

willem

I have no idea why I typed 1/16 when I knew it was 1/8. Here is the sheet music I referred to:

EDIT: I have tried a bmp. and a pdf. and neither file will attach. willem, my 1/16 notes were meant to be 1/8 notes. Sorry! I have the original sheet music.

MORE EDIT: Took a shapshot with my camera and it will post a .jpg.

Sam Image

willem

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Okay Sam,, i thought you were talking a bout the vocal line but 1/16 confus me ..

I have the same sheet and I like the syncopating vocal but i think it is possible to sing it also in an other prase,,whe i have time I will show it to you for what you think ..

W.

willem

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

willem

Yes, when you get time--or anyone else who cares to--explain to me about "syncopating vocal". I have never heard that phrase.

Now that I'm up to speed :laugh: , I am going to re-read the whole post and try to see what you were up to.

Thanks for your time.

Sam

willem

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

TwoCatSam wrote:
willem

Yes, when you get time--or anyone else who cares to--explain to me about "syncopating vocal". I have never heard that phrase.

Now that I'm up to speed :laugh: , I am going to re-read the whole post and try to see what you were up to.

Thanks for your time.

Sam

Sam,,look at your sheet and the lyric ''road'' is syncopating,,it flows over in the other measer...sometimes in certain songs(can think of any now) they do the same with strummings...you will find out in some of Neils lesson..

W.

willem

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Here is maybe an other way to sing it.. Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic