Ralph McTell Streets of London

dekotaj

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Well folks it Sunday the 18th.and my time here at T.G. will end after tomorrow.Thank you all for all the kindness you have showed me over the years.
Best of luck to all of you.

Kevin

willem

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 pm

That was kind and sweet Kevin,,wish you also all the luck you can get,,,I don't like to see you go..but..well its your ............

Thanks also for your bravooooooo's and the rest,,

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jayswett

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Lovely song, but the message above it was certainly a bummer.

michelew

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Kevin,

I'm so sad to see you go. I'm hoping you'll come back soon with a whole bunch of new songs and new skills to dazzle us even more with. I've LOVED your playing from the first Croce song. I didn't even know that I knew of him at that stage and your playing was so beautiful that it made me go off and learn "Time in a Bottle". Since then I've been a big fan and have loved watching every one on your uploads. I could watch a new one everyday and never get bored of your playing.

It's been great seeing more of you gradually and hearing you sing more, which you do well. Youve got a voice that really suits a lot of the things you play. Don't stop singing. This song is a fine example. BTW you played it beautifully.

It's been great getting to know you better too and to see the love you have for your family. You've been a wonderful part of this community. You've been SO sweet to me and I can't thank you enough for that. You've such a sweet man. I am going to miss you in a big way. I hope you find new things to inspire you. But I also hope that you find your way back.

I wish you all the fun, happiness and wonder that you so rightly deserve.

Your friend.

Love

Shel

Lavallee

Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Kevin, excellent playing as usual. I am sorry about the leaving part however. I hope you will come back or at least visit when you can. You have motivate me to improve on accuracy as your playing is always flawless.

See you soon.

Marc

tombo1230

Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi Kevin.
that was nicely played and sung, just what we all have got used to around here from your performances.

I have to say I was really suprised to see you say that you were leaving, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

I would just like to say that you will be sorely missed around here. :(

I would also like to say, one of the highlights I have had here on this site was putting together your collaboration with Claire on the Adele tune, 'Someone Like You.' You guys were great together. :)

All the best my friend and I hope you don't stay away too long.

Tom N.

BobR

Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi Kevin,

Very nicely done. I must say I am going to miss you and all of your contributions here. :( You're a real great guy and I wish you all the best.

Later my TG Friend,

Bob

daryl

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:07 pm

My friend. :(

Please stop by and visit us from time to time.

I will miss you.

jimcjimc

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Kevin,

good job on Streets of London! Also. sorry to see you go and will miss you!
Jim

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Magnificent as per usual Kevin, we are going to miss that here. Don't be a total stranger now ya here!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic