The recommend a lesson menu.

sbutler

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:44 pm

I was browsing through the"recommend a lesson" page, and see that it needs updated a little. TVarga dropped a hint about seeing the new drip feed come out at the end of his latest post, (Angelina) so I went to the page to make sure that I had in fact, voted for that song. While looking down the list, I was #1)amazed at just how many Neil has gotten too, and #2)how many have been turned to lessons, that don't have the little red dot by them.

So I would encourage everyone to go in and refresh your memory about whats there, and what you would like to see. Neil is a pretty good Santa when it comes to this list. :)

Scott

TGNeil

Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 am

Scott,

Thanks for moving this up a burner or two. I just got a chance to add Target Symbols to a few of the lessons that got added since the last update. I think there were more than 30. Sometimes these things just slip through your hands...

Neil

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 am

TGNeil wrote:
Scott,
Thanks for moving this up a burner or two. I just got a chance to add Target Symbols to a few of the lessons that got added since the last update. I think there were more than 30. Sometimes these things just slip through your hands...
Neil
With your hands full of 30 songs and more from the list Neil, I guess we'll gladly overlook the missing target symbol! What a great sustained performance you and the team have put in since the get go! Many, many thanks for all the work!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic