Abel and Grandpa

dekotaj

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 am

Hey Everyone

Thanks so much for you support over the years.
Mr Abel just turned 6 mos the other day.So I put up a little video of us hanging out together.Lisa and I get him on the weekends and what a joy he is.But yes he stills finds his toys more fun than watching Grandpa playing.But sometimes I get him to scream along,but that could just be my singing.ha ha.But just so everyone knows he did enjoy my song.In fact he like it so much he was leaving grandpa a little present in his dipper while I was playing for him.If this was smell- a- vision I would have the proof to back up my claim.HA HA!!

Thank again,Be good everyone.
Grandpa Kev

haoli25

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 am

dekotaj wrote:
.....In fact he like it so much he was leaving grandpa a little present in his dipper while I was playing for him.If this was smell- a- vision I would have the proof to back up my claim.HA HA!!

Thank again,Be good everyone.
Grandpa Kev

And who can doubt the sincerity of a 'personally-made gift'. :P :P :P

Great stuff, Kev. Applause to you and the little guy. This is a video you will want to hang on to.

Bill

dekotaj

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 am

Very very cute Grandpa!! :) :) :) Sure enjoyed that! What a gorgeous grandchild you got there!! :cheer:

snipe

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:20 am

It was a good session! and I bet Mr Able thought so too.
Mike

dekotaj

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am

Bill,Nassa and Mike

Thanks folks.Abel was bouncing along with the song before this one.Turned the camera on and scared the crap out of him.HA HA.

Thanks everyone
Kev

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic