Jim Croce

thereshopeyet

Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello Kevin

That's a fun song you've got it down well.

Dermot

:)

dekotaj

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 am

Thanks Jim. Glad you liked it. You are right about not being easy. When I first checked out this great lesson, Neil say in the lesson that the holding of the vamp for one extra beat would be the toughest part. For me that was not real hard. But during the vamp, you got this pumping action going, then you have to stop that, pick up the notes ( and one is a hammer-on ) Then get back to the pumping action to finish the vamp. Now that was REAL hard for me!! In fact still have not got it down. I would really enjoy watching you do your version of this tune?????

Hey Sis. Sure glad Al help folk see this vid. I messed up and put it up on the tube as private and not public. Got it fixed now.
Thanks for the kind words. If I you get and urge to post please do so. Love watching the good folks here at TG performing. May the New year bring you and Sue wonder music. Your friend Kev.

Hey Mark SORRY. I think I got it fixed so folks can watch it now. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed watching you and Al performing. Best to you and yours Mark.

Hi Bob. Thank you sir. And yes little Able is sure having a blast beating the heck out of the drums.

Whats up Willem. Yes sir I did no the guitar is a percussion instrument, I beat the crap out of it every changes I get. LOL! How the Taylor tune going??? Look forward to see you performing it here. The best my friend. If you hear from Anton, Tell him hello for me.

Thanks Dermot.The best to you sir. Thanks for watching.

familyman4

Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:43 am

Hello Kevin,

Sorry I am late to the party on this one! Only able to be on TG for a few minutes at a time these days.

Great job playing this Croce tune! Youhave got this down cold. I bet you can play it in your sleep :)

I know how much you like Jim Croce and you did the song proud!!!!

Thank you for sharing your skills :)

Bart

MarkM

Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:35 pm

That's a great toe tapper Kevin!!! Plugged in this time huh? Sounds outstanding. Made my Friday afternoon. I'm so glad I got a chance to see it.

So you got the Hook'em Horns and DA Bears thing going huh? No conflict of interest there? ;) Too bad about Cutler this year.......

MarkM

dekotaj

Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks Bart. I do love the mans songs.

Hey Mark. Thanks for coming back and watching.
Cutlers is not the big hurt, Its a defense that can't stop anyone, that's killing us. Hey Brady looked real good playing Denver. What a game.

Kev

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic