Let it snow

jcrocket

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Great job Kevin, I really enjoyed both songs!

Jeff

dekotaj

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Willem-Thank you Sir.I sure enjoy learning them and playing them. JC is the best!!

Daryl- Thanks!! Looks like another round of snow and cold coming. Bummer!!

thereshopeyet -Snow doubt about it,If Bad was not great. I would not be able to play a lick. HA HA THANKS

Hey Jay- Ya like that jazzy sound when I heard it.LONG way to go. But fun. Thanks

Sandy- Thank you very much.I enjoy watching your threads also.

Tom N.- Thanks buddy.Sure was nice seeing Clair back in action! You two be good,THANKS!

Hey Bob- Thanks for taking time to watch.Hope to see you post soon??

Hey there Sis. Sooooo kind of you.Always feel good after reading your comments.
Let it snow has a long long way to go.But it a fun song. I might just finish it on the elc.
Heck yes you should add it to the list. Its a barr chord work out. But it gets ya hoping. Be more than happy to hug up on Ab. The BEST to you and Sue.

Chris old buddy, how it going??? I would love to keep them coming.Just need some to show me the songs.I just started Lovers Cross. Working on Jim's Intro. Have a nice tab for( Don't have to be that way). And seen a good version of Roller derby queen on U-tube. Looks like it would play out a lot like Neil's ,( Don't mess with Jim) At least some what like it.Tell Ale hello for me, and take care Chris .

Jeff. Thank you Sir. I hope to see you post again soon. Enjoy watching.

Kev

Music Junkie

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Kevin:

You have gotten such an awesome collection of JC covers going. :) THAT is a great thing. Superb job. B)

Jason

dekotaj

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Kevin:

You have gotten such an awesome collection of JC covers going. :) THAT is a great thing. Superb job. B)

Jason
Thanks Jason.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic