Jamming with my student, couldn't resist to share!

TGNesh

Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 am

Heeeeeeey guys and gal!!!!!! :cheer:

Many many thanks for your kind comments! Me gushing??? Nó way, is it thát obvious?? Whahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm guilty as hell for that matter :P and I'm glad you can all see why. He is such a great kid, it's always so fulfilling to work with him. It reminds me of why I just love this job. To be able to record something like this is for me just totally heartwarming. And he did just freakin' great!!!! :woohoo:

Alright, I'll spare you another gushing novel ;) :laugh: Thanks again all, love your support and will pass it on! :) :) :)

Nessa

dekotaj

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:09 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was fun to watch. BRAVO!!!! you two. Great job young man.

With a little help from or friend.

What kind of guitar is that Ness???

Thanks for the performance. Kevin

TGNesh

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:02 am

Aaaaah thanks so much sweet man!!!! :cheer: :kiss:

The guitar is a Tanglewood TW170AS-CE. A great and affordable guitar. Steelstring-wise it's my go to guitar. :)

Thanks for dropping by Kev'!!

Ness

dekotaj wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was fun to watch. BRAVO!!!! you two. Great job young man.

With a little help from or friend.

What kind of guitar is that Ness???

Thanks for the performance. Kevin

jayswett

Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:28 am

I came across this today as I was searching for an appropriate category under which to pose a question, unrelated to this song. This was a very enjoyable video, and reminds me that once I reach retirement age, I would love to transition from a music student role into a music teacher role. I figure a decade or more of additional TG membership might actually allow that to happen. Well done Sebastian and Vanessa.

TGNesh

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Thank you very much Jay! :)

What an interesting ambition you have. Well it's the most fulfilling job I've ever had, teaching music. And I'd say you're at the right place to learn it too! ;) Neil is the best teacher ever and thé main reason why I signed up over five years ago. I've learned and am learning immensely from him. I'll be looking forward to hear more from you about it, when we meet this summer. You will come to IGC 20116 right???!! :cheer:

Thanks again Jay!

Ness

jayswett wrote:
I came across this today as I was searching for an appropriate category under which to pose a question, unrelated to this song. This was a very enjoyable video, and reminds me that once I reach retirement age, I would love to transition from a music student role into a music teacher role. I figure a decade or more of additional TG membership might actually allow that to happen. Well done Sebastian and Vanessa.

lueders

Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Thanks for posting this Vanessa. :) :) It was really cool to see you interact with one of your students...and see him kicking butt in a musical sense :) You're quite a teacher! :) :)

TGNesh

Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:26 am

Coriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! How awesome to hear from you!! :cheer: I miss you big guy! :( But yes, i get that life is busy and such. Are you enjoying fatherhood??! :P Do you play the guitar at all? Where do you live now?

Many thanks for your comment. The video still makes me smile when I watch it, he just did so well. :)

I sure hope you'll keep dropping in every once in a while, love you mate! :kiss:

Ness

lueders wrote:
Thanks for posting this Vanessa. :) :) It was really cool to see you interact with one of your students...and see him kicking butt in a musical sense :) You're quite a teacher! :) :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic