Song for Feb.

dekotaj

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks for watching.
Kev

Music Junkie

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Kev:

Nice job! I love to play along with that song too.... ;)

Nice steady strumming and rhythm.

You are as bad as I am...lol. Singing it in your head and moving to the music. Fun stuff.

Good to see you again!

Take care.

J

daryl

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanks for playing!

That was smooth and you were in a nice groove. Are you gonna do one for March too? (please)

tombo1230

Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Great job Kevin you were solid gone man! ;)

Great strumming!

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Rock solid Kev! Great stuff! Keep 'em coming my friend!

BobR

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi Kevin,

ROCK ON !!!

Very nicely played

willem

Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 am

That was fun, great to see you in the pantomime.

Keep on rocking,

Willem

dekotaj

Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

Hey J thank for taking a look.

I'm with you.Got to let the music grab your soul and just go with it. Not often that I get to. Lisa had to work and I had the day off. As far as sing in my head. I had been jamming for a couple of hours before I thought of doing the video. During that two hours I just belt out the lyrics. Funny how when the music is real loud I almost sound good :laugh: :laugh:.

Have fun J
Hey if you jam along with Santana. My be you can do ( Smooth ) And post it???
Kev

Whats going on Daryl, aka the music man.
Thank you sir. Yes I'm going to ( try ) and do ten more songs. I've got about two or three times that many EASY song on tab I jam to all the time ( like everyone dose, Come on folks If I can hack away any one can.) I look forward to you #3 in march.
Stay WARM my friend. BIG cold coming.
Kev

Thank you Mr Tom
I do enjoy try to knock the strings off the old guitar. The ending I almost lost the pick a couple of times.So I just squeezed a little harder and bang the heck out of her. :laugh: :laugh:
Kev. I think I got a new e-mail for ya. Lisa got us new phones.And changed or internet.Some kind of G-mail now.So now we have two E-mails. Just when I got use to the old one. :laugh: :laugh: Say hi To Miss Clair.

Hey Hey Brother Chris.
Glad you drop in to my side show. :laugh: :laugh:
I got to say how much I ENJOYED you last post.Man what a set of pipes.You be safe my friend and like always big hugs to miss Ale form me.
Kev- My friend, I do mean be SAFE!!! A lot of crazy folks out there in the world these days.I don't no if they let you folks have gun over there.But if they do go get 4 or 5 of them and keep them handy.Keep in mind and old saying. ( I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Hey Bob.
Thank for taking a look at a old hacker having fun.Jump on in the water is fine.Bang out a tune and throw it up.Heck just all having fun.
Kev

Mr. Willem
Kind of you to stop and take a look.It was nice to see our old friend Anton back on the site. You be safe over there also. How about kicking out a tune for all of us ???
Rock on buddy!
Kev

cosmicmechanic

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Hey Kevin,

That was straight from the heart, for sure. But even though February sucks, your jamming along with Santana sure doesn't.
Made me grin ear to ear ! Your rock ! I bet Jim Croce would hand you a cigar and give you a solid slap on the back :)

Thanks !
Pierre

dekotaj

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:06 am

Hey Pierre,

Thank you.And you sure got the February sucks right.I need some warm weather!

Take care
Kev

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic